Hand painted Barbara Beckman dupioni textured silk creates Abstract Delight... An upcycled hand painted one of a kind fabric designer pillow adding warmth and sophistication to any room.
Barbara Beckman was a wonderful fabric designer who had a showroom in the design center in San Francisco, California. Each of her fabrics was custom designed, hand painted and backed with an interlocking lining. She used only the best silks available and her workmanship made her a destination showroom for many interior designers. Pillow Galleria...Atelier for the Home.
Because apricot is considered a neutral, Abstract Delight would be compatible with many colors including soft greens, grayed out blues, chocolate browns, and rich grays. Go ahead, be creative. Let your imagination run wild…remember love is in the details.
- Apricot dupioni silk with hand painted silver abstract leaf patterns
- White glass beads with hand painted silver dots are randomly hand applied to the leaf design.
- Edge detail is a soft pewter rope trim
- Corners are rounded for a designer look
- All trimmings and beadwork are hand applied
- Each pillow from Pillow Galleria is a one of a kind hand made piece of art for your home
24 x 24 in size
Polyester fill insert
Dry clean only
Pillow is lined on both sides with muslin
Pricing is based on fabric prices, trims and the amount of creative time and hand labor.