Ethnic and tribal textured prints as shown in this Kravet and Robert Allen Ikat print pillow along with custom designed hand-applied beads are welcomed accessory to any traditional or eclectic space.
Ikat prints reflect African tribal influences. Many Ikat designs were made into not only beautiful fabric designs, but also floor carpets. Colors were often very vibrant with large design patterns. This unique set of colors would be compatible with other ikat or tribal prints in similar tones. The opposite side of this pillow is a rich chenille diamond design in terra cotta and mauve. Pillow Galleria...Atelier for the Home.
Exotic Ikat would be a great accent in a space with an outdoorsy feel such as a sun-room or casual space. Neutrals bronzes and earth tones with splashes of terra cotta and lime green would be wonderful companion tones. Feel free to add other patterns to mix it up…stripes, textures, geometrics would be great. Go ahead, be creative. Let your imagination run wild. Remember love is in the details.
- Robert Allen Ikat print is the face fabric with bright splashes of terra cotta, gold and lime green.
- Hand-applied bead-work outline designs for a custom look
- Edge trim is brush fringe in gold and terra cotta tones
- Rear fabric is Kravet chenille in a small diamond design in terra cotta and mauve tones
- Corners are rounded for a designer look
Pillow measures 27 x 27
Polyester fill insert
Dry clean only
Both sides of the pillow are lined with muslin
Pricing is based on fabric and trim pieces, creative time and the amount of hand labor